perjantai 17. elokuuta 2012

How about some WEOs?

I'd really like to get answer: is here any foreign readers visiting my blog? Because I THINK yes, according to the visitor statistic and I think it's little boring for you, if you don't happen to understand Finnish (which I find unlikely but who knows!) so would you like me to start WEOs, I mean the Weekly English Ones again? (By the way, whit WEO I mean texts that are written in English and what I'll post about once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less, but about) I used to do that but then I started to have less and less time for blogging. Now it seems I'm gonna have some time, so if you'd like to read some English texts, just please, say it. Probably I'll do some even of you don't say a word, but remember, the best way to affect to my texts is to say something. So, what would you like? Something like Beatles or Queen or just artists I adore? Or my life? Or songs that have changed my life (hey, I like that one!)? Or... books or something? Just give me some proposals and I'll most likely write about them. This thing is just because of you. I want you to enjoy your visit, read about things you're interested and maybe even come back to my blog.
And once again, sorry my lame English, I believe I hate it more than what you do.
Thank you for your time, and thank you especially much if you'd just leave a comment which tells what is important for you (and thereby important for me as well, because you guys mean so much for me!) and what you want me to write. Thank you, have a nice weekend and remember, you are ADORABLE ♥!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Terveisia ulkomailta! :) Mun takiani ei tarvitse käyttää englantia, mutta olethan jo ymmärtänyt, että olen Fani :). Kirjoitat hyvin, jatkaa vain siitä, mikä itseäsi innostaa. Your's truly, M. from EST ;)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Heipä hei!
      Pitääkin nyt sinua kiittää ihan erikseen kaikista kommenteistasi ja siitä, että kommentoit! Aina todella ihanaa saada palautetta, ja olet todella ihana ihminen. Kiitos kiitos, tuhannesti kiitos! ♥

      Poista

Keep Blogger tidy- hate only when necessary!